Fall is officially here! And along with the cooler weather (sort of, I do live in southern California after all…) and the changing of the leaves, I enjoy a good ol baking session. So I figure what better way to kick off fall than with an Apple Cinnamon bread. Tis the season!
- 2 cups Apples, tart
- 3/4 tsp Ginger, ground
- 3 Eggs
- 1 box Betty crocker supermoist yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottoms only of two 8×4-inch loaf pans.
- In large bowl, beat all Bread ingredients except apples with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in apples. Divide batter evenly between pans. In small bowl, mix Topping ingredients. Sprinkle over batter in pans.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.